Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vietnam Photo Tours – Mountain tribe and flowers

Vietnam Photo Tours – Mountain tribe and flowers. 
This was a 16 day Vietnam Photo Tour with my customers exploring the northern part of Vietnam during flower blooming season. It’s one of the most beautiful season to capture flowers in this region. 
I picked my customers at Noi Bai internationl airport and then began to explore Ha Noi for a few days. After that, we headed to the northern part and began to explore it. 
One of my favorite location was in Lai Chau. We were able to shoot another Dao Tribe in this region. This Dao people has more unique costumes than the Red Dao that visitors normally see in Sapa. The road to the village is rough but it’s worth the visit. 
Vietnam Photo Tour
Another great place that we visited is in Dong Van district – Ha Giang. In the photo above, my customers was shooting a Dao Dau Mang woman in her traditional costumes. 
Vietnam Photo Tour
The temperature during this time is quite cold. It drops down to 4-6 degree celcius and up to 12 at day time. So if you are planning to explore Dong Van, you should have a warm jacket, waterproof boots would work great. 
best transporation to get around Dong Van should be motor scooter. 
If you are planning to visit Vietnam and have any questions, let me know. 
I provide customizable Vietnam Photo Tours for photographers who love to capture the moment of life in Vietnam, contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites