Sunday, March 29, 2020

Drone Operator in Vietnam – Sa Dec

Drone Operator in Vietnam
This is my aerial filming project for my clients which took place in the Mekong Delta – Vietnam. We went there before the lunar new year so it will be the busiest time of the year when farmers ready to distribute the flowers around the Mekong Delta and will be sold for Tet decoration purpose. But in this aerial is quite sensitive to drones. In order to fly there, I obtain Drone Permits first. If not, my drone could be seized if got caught. 
Farmers will busy taking care of their flowers, watering, distributing .etc. It’s one of the most beautiful locations in the Mekong Delta to visit before the lunar new year. 
If you are looking for a Drone Operator in Vietnam, please let me know. I’m a professional Drone operator who provides reliable and affordable Drone service in Vietnam. I’m also a Local Fixer, so I will help you take care of drone permits in Vietnam as well. 
If you are having filming projects in Vietnam and looking for a Local Film Fixer in Vietnam, please let me know. I provide affordable Film Fixer service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting, filming permits, talent casting, Drone Operator service, and more. 
Contact me if you have any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites