Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fixer in Vietnam – Filming in Phu Quoc island

As a Film Fixer in Vietnam, I have oppoturnities to work with many foreign film crew. This time, I worked with a group of Spanish Film Crew in Phu Quoc island. This is a Filming Project that I also operate Drone Service from them in Phu Quoc island. We were filming an ad for this resort and it takes us 3 days to finish. 
Phu Quoc island is the largest island in Vietnam and located in the Mekong Delta – Vietnam. More and more resorts open here every year. Here are a few photos that I shot during the trip. Hope you enjoy it. And if you are looking for a Film Fixer in Vietnam, contact me. I provide affordable Film Fixer Service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting in Vietnam, Talent casting, Filming permits, Drone service in Vietnam and more. 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 
Fixer in Vietnam
Film Fixer in Vietnam – Nhanlephoto.com
Fixer in Vietnam
Fixer in Vietnam.
Film Fixer in Vietnam – Nhanlephoto.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites