Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vietnam Photo Tour – Hmong girl Portrait

This Vietnam Photo Trip that I traveled my customers around Vietnam. We had a chance to shoot many portraits of the local mountain tribe H’mong girls in Sapa and Bac Ha. Here are two of my favorite pics that I want to share with you during my Vietnam Photo Tour. 
1/ The cutest street vendor in Sapa. 
We got there on a rainy day and did not have any thing to do. So we walk around the town and met this little cute girl who sells handmade stuffs and imploring me to buy her some. I agreed and asked her to pose for me. Here is the pic:
Are you interested in a photo trip in Ho Chi Minh City? Looking for Vietnam Photo Tours, join me, I provide package photo trips around Vietnam
Another pic that I like during the trip is that when we visited Bac Ha town. The home of flowers H’mong. This teenager flower H’mong girl is nice and has beautiful costumes leaning against the muddy wall house. 
NhanLephoto.com is a professional photographer who try to tell stories around Vietnam with his camera. If you are looking for a photographer in Vietnam, contact nhanle
If you are planning to visit Vietnam to photograph the northern mountain tribe, contact me. I provide customizableVietnam Photo Tours for photographers around the world to join. 
If you are a film maker and want to film the mountain tribes in Vietnam or to produce short stories in Vietnam, and looking for a Local Fixer in Vietnam, contact me. I provide affordable Film Fixer service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting in Vietnam, Drone Service in Vietnam, Filming permits in Vietnam and more. 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites