Sunday, March 8, 2020

Fixer in Vietnam – Watermelon farming

Fixer in Vietnam – Watermelon farming in Duyen Hai district; a coastal district of Tra Vinh Province – The Mekong Delta – Vietnam. 
As a Fixer in Vietnam, I was requested by my clients who want to film the local farmers in the Mekong Delta harvesting their crop. So I suggested them to visit Duyen Hai District to see the watermelon fields during harvesting season. The watermelon is farmed widely in this district along the sandy beach of Ba Dong. The fruit is super cheap in this region, you can buy as many as 20kg for 1 USD. 
So I picked my clients up in Ho Chi Minh City then headed to Tra Vinh, We took our time to visit some pagodas in the city first and then later went to Duyen Hai. We spent the whole afternoon filming local farmers harvesting the melon and trucks parked along the road waiting to load them and distribute around the Mekong Delta. 
After that, we also went to film sunrise at Ba Dong Beach. This region is amazing for film makers to film documentary about agriculture in the Mekong Delta. If you are planning to make ones, let me know. I’m here to help. 
Here are a few photos which I took during the trip. Hope you like it. 
Film Fixer in Vietnam – Nhanlephoto.com
Film Fixer in Vietnam – Nhanlephoto.com
If you want to explore the Mekong Delta for your upcoming filming projects in Vietnam and looking for a Film Fixer in Vietnam to help with Filming permits in Vietnam, please let me know. I provide Affordable Film Fixer Service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting in Vietnam, Drone service in Vietnam, Talent Casting in Vietnam, and more. 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 
#fixer #fixerinvietnam #filmfixer #filmfixerinvietnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites