Sunday, March 29, 2020

Drone service – Drone Operator in Vietnam

Are you having an aerial filming project in Vietnam and looking for a local Drone Operator in Vietnam? Are you looking for reliable and affordable Drone Service in Vietnam? Contact me. I’m a professional Drone Operator in Vietnam who provides Drone Service in Vietnam. This is my aerial filming project for my clients in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Please take a look and hope you like it. 
As a professional Film Fixer in Vietnam, I can help you to obtain drone permits in Vietnam if your filming projects require ones. I can help with location scouting in Vietnam and more. 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 
#droneoperatorinvietnam #droneoperator #droneservice #droneserviceinvietnam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites