Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vietnam Photo Tour – Moc Chau

Vietnam Photo Tour – Shooting in Moc Chau with my customers. 
This was a 16 day Vietnam Photo Tour around the northern highlands with my customers last month. We planed to visit these beautiful tea plantation in Moc Chau and other tribal villages to shoot the peach and plum flowers since it was blooming season. 
Moc Chau is an amazing place for landscape photography and if you want to photograph misty morning, it’s the best place. 
Vietnam Photo Tour
Are you interested in a photo trip in Ho Chi Minh City? Looking for Vietnam Photo Tours, join me, I provide package photo trips around Vietnam
My customers and I got up quite early and depart to the tea plantation above. It required us some walking to the hill side so we stood there and waited for the sun to came up. 
After that, tea workers got to the plantation and began to water the teas in the morning. 
Vietnam Photo Tour
Are you interested in a photo trip in Ho Chi Minh City? Looking for Vietnam Photo Tours, join me, I provide package photo trips around Vietnam
It’s amazing activity to shoot in the early morning in Moc Chau. We spent 3 days in Moc Chau shooting around. After that, we left to Lai Chau and stay there for another 4 days. I will post more of our Vietnam Photo Tour on this site. Hope you like it. 
If you are looking for Vietnam Photo Tours, please let me know. I provide customizable trips around Vietnam. If you are interested in traveling with me, let me know. 
If you are a Film Maker and looking for a local Fixer in Vietnam, also let me know. I provide affordable Film Fixer service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting in Vietnam, Drone Service in Vietnam, filming permits in Vietnam.. and more. 
If you have any questions, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites