Sunday, March 29, 2020

Vietnam Photo Tour – Incense Village

Vietnam Photo Tour – shooting at Incense Village – Ha Noi – North Vietnam. 
This is a Vietnam Photo Tour with my customer who comes from Singapore. We visited the incense making village on the outskirts of Ha Noi. And also a few more locations such as: Traditional fish trap village to shoot the old man and flower blooming, Soy bean making and more. 
I picked him up in Ha Noi and arranged hotel rooms, transportation and everything. Then we headed to the incense making village to shoot this beautiful and colorful village. 
If you are looking for Vietnam Photo Tours, please contact me. I provide customizable photo tours around Vietnam for 12 years. If you have any questions, please let me know. 
If you are a Film Maker and looking for a Local Fixer in Vietnam, contact me as well. I provide : location scouting in Vietnam, filming permits, talent casting, drone service in vietnam and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites