Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fixer in Vietnam – Colorful Cao Bang

Fixer in Vietnam – Colorful Cao Bang during harvest season. 
Cao Bang is one of the most beautiful location to see rice terraces during harvest seaason in Vietnam. It’s located in the northern highlands. During that time, the rice fields turn into golden color, some are still greenist, some yellowist which mix together to create magnificient landscape. 
This was my filming project with my clients in Cao Bang. We was planning to shot the rice fields with the mountain in the background. The first two days was dull and the sky was not clear. So we had to wait until the third day to able to film both from ground level and aerial filming. I was operating a drone to film around this village. 
Later the photo above was choosen and featured on BBC Travel. What is a great honor. 
If you are looking for a Local Fixer in Vietnam to film the golden rice terraces in Vietnam, please let me know. I provide affordable Film Fixer Service in Vietnam, including: Location scouting in Vietnam, Drone Service in Vietnam, Filming permit in Vietnam, and more. 
What if you are a photographer ? You can join so join me. Hire me as a local Fixer in Vietnam or join my customizable Vietnam Photo Tours. 
if you have any questions, please let me know. 
#filmfixer #fixerinvietnam #locafixerinvietnam 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites