Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To explore Bai Thom, Phu Quoc island

Bai Thom is located 30km from DuongDong District; It was being built when I visited in June, 2010. It was the hardest road to ride a motorbike and impossible to drive a car. I have a friend who lives there so he asked me to visit his home, and I decided to try. It took me up to 2 hours to get there although It's only 30km from Duong Dong To there. Anyways It was worth visiting, he invited me to go fishing with him and we got some delicious seafood then his mom cooked it. He also introduced me to the border to cambodia; What a surprise, I can see cambodia by standing from there. I stayed at his house, and It was one of my great trip. Thanks my friend for helping me!

You may be wondering that should you stay a night exploring Rach Gia before getting to Phu Quoc island, and you may ask that is Rach Gia worth seeing. My quick answer is, yes, It's worth seeing. You can stay in somewhere near the beach enjoying your night life by exploring some exciting coffe shops, drinking bars. It's more exciting to enjoy local people night life, and you may be impressived because they are friendly and easy to talk to. If you are looking for local homestay in Rach Gia then also contact Mr.Lane at Exploringmekong@gmail.com for more information. Or you are just looking to meet up someone for a drink, do not hesitate to write him a message. He will help you planning your trip and show your his beautiful photographs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites